Vertical Glass Washers
Reliable and simple glass washers for the washing of glass after processing and before storage. Also suitable for small production lines for insulating glass.
LV Top is designed for those who need a machine for efficient washing and drying with practically no maintenance costs. All parts in contact with water, including the washing and transport roller shafts, are made of stainless steel. This ensures that LV Top has superior quality coupled with a very long usable life and low upkeep costs.
This glass washer can be used as a stand-alone, or in line with other machines like straight-line edgers or sandblasting machines. LV TOP can also be installed in line with double-glazing production lines.
LV TOP is available in 4 or 6 brush in several versions, including 1600 (62”) Open Top, as well as 2000 (78”) and 2600MM (102”) closed top.
Key Features of the LV Top Washer:
- Manufactured with a solid supporting structure in stainless steel, both for the washing and the drying sections
- Doors made in tempered glass allowing an easy inspection of the glass being processed Tempered glass doors also increase sound insulation for a better working environment
- Mechanical parts designed with a long-lasting lifetime in mind
- All parts in contact with water manufactured in stainless steel or anti-corrosion materials
- Perfect washing and drying even at the highest speed
- Control panel in ergonomic position
- Simplified maintenance
- Able to process delicate glass
LV TOP Washers can interface directly with other machines for an improved automated production line!
LV TOP interfaced with Neptun’s CornerCut automatic corner dubbing machine
LV TOP interfaced with Neptun’s Quickline