Cutting Edge Solution for Drying Paint
The newest member of the GoldGlass machinery family is the GD-7000 dryer. The GD-7000 features simple touch screen operation, economical energy consumption, and high throughput. Compact overall dimensions and simple operation make the GD-7000 a superior investment.
The GD7000 advantages & features:
- Quality IR (infrared) elements specifically tailored to fit various types of glass paint.
- IR layout matches actual glass width, providing for accurate heat application with no energy loss.
- Separate temperature controls for each heating zone – simple to use and adjust.
- Built-in gas exhaust system, significantly improving the drying process.
- Advanced cooling module, facilitating further procedures without delay.
- GD7000 can be fully interfaced with the M.R.C-2350-CI/M.R.C-2850 to enhance your overall finishing process to perfection.