Vertical Glass CNC Solutions
Series Quick Increases Your Productivity.
NEW: QUICK Duo T8 160-30
Quick Duo T8 160-30 is an innovative and automatic vertical glass CNC drilling-milling machine. It can drill, countersink, mill quickly with high precision, and execute notches and portholes on flat glass sheets with dimensions up to 1600 x 3000 mm. The Quick Duo T8 is designed for those who are not able to have separate drilling and milling machines due to a lack of space, but are looking for the benefits of drilling and milling capabilities.
This machine is equipped with an automatic double tooling carrousel featuring 8 front and 8 rear positions. Based on Neptun’s established experience in this technology, the Quick Duo was conceived with the newest innovative solutions. This working asset is made for those who require precision, quality, and a long lifetime for their investment.
Quick Duo can execute all types of work on the entire surface of the glass sheet, without any “black-out zones.”
The structure has an open top that allows you to work with glass sheets with a height up to 2400 mm.
The entire Quick series can be customized with a series of options, to make it the ideal tool for your own production needs.
- Drilling of flat glass sheets
- Drilling on the edge of the glass sheets (half holes)
- Countersinks of the drilling holes (Ø max. countersink 75 mm)
- Deep countersinks (Ø max. countersink 75 mm)
- Milling of notches on flat glass sheets with dimensions up to 200x300mm.
- Seaming of milled profiles
- Milling and seaming of portholes with diameter up to 200mm
DCS (Drill control System) manages the cutting capacity of the tool for maximum life and performance
QUICKLINE – Vertical Glass CNC Multi-Machine Solutions
Why two separate machines instead of one?
There are a lot of good reasons to consider QUICKLINE if you have the space for multiple machines:
- Two machines (the QuickDrill and the QuickMill) are mechanically simpler than an “all-in-one machine.”
- Easier to maintain
- Easier to program
- Easier to operate
Key Features of the QUICKDRILL T8:
- 8 + 8 position automatic tool changer – Changes tools in just 8 seconds!
- Automatic measuring system – Automatically adjusts for the length of the tools
- Automatic tool redressing system
- DCS (Drill control System) manages the cutting capacity of the tool for maximum life and performance
- High precision electro spindle
Combine Neptun’s QUICKDRILL T8 with Matodi’s POWERCORE bits for ultimate in hole drilling!
Quickline is available in many configurations; Quickline can be installed in as little as 30 feet! (That’s about the same length as a typical edger!)
Simple to use, fast, efficient production. Combine with Matodi’s POWERCORE drills for the ultimate in hole drilling!
Neptun brings you the ultimate in automated hole drilling: The QUICKDRILL T8
Neptun presents QUICKMILL – a compact, efficient milling/notching solution – compact in size, but not in features!