Our Top 10 Moments of 2019:
1. We celebrated 8 years in business and over 800 machines sold! We are proud to say that 2019 has been a successful year for us at Matodi! We are looking forward to the new year as we tackle our ninth year in business.
2. GlassBuild America 2019 – Each year at GlassBuild America we enjoy seeing repeat customers and meeting new ones. This year was no exception, and we made a splash with our biggest booth to date. Now our sights are set on Vegas 2020!
3. Vitrum 2019 – At Vitrum we get to visit with many of our suppliers and customers while continually gaining knowledge about the great machinery we bring to the flat glass industry. It’s a time we look forward to each year as part of our dedication to expanding our expertise in our field.
4. Introduction of AWA – Our partners at Neptun had a great year and we were thrilled to introduce Automatic Wheel Adjustment to our North American customers during 2019. We expect this innovation to become a staple in the USA’s flat glass industry in the years to come.
5. Two new hires – This year Matodi saw even more growth, and we hired two new employees as a result! Lou Pongia has taken over the North East sales territory and Caitlyn Banks has worked to expand Matodi’s digital footprint and presence as our new social media marketing specialist. We are happy to have two new employees and look forward to their continued success with Team Matodi.
6. Keraglass USA – We are so excited to continue our partnership with Keraglass and will continue to work closely with them from their new US branch, based in New Jersey. Along with this exciting venture, Keraglass has announced the new Dinamica printing line, which we look forward to bringing to North America soon! This expansion is just another example of growth in the flat glass industry.
7. Colorado customer with 3 new machines – A Battellino FP6, Neptun LV Top 1642, and Sulak VTS 03 all found their home together this year with a happy customer in Colorado who purchased the three machines from us to help complete their shop! This customer is just one of many examples of how Matodi’s diverse offerings can fit all your shop’s needs.
8. Movetro Installation Spotlight – Our friends at American Glass invested heavily in a Movetro system this year and we were happy to help them along their journey to higher efficiency and a safer workplace. We are always excited to help our customers reach their goals and each year strive to ensure each customer is satisfied.
9. Introduction of XL Series – We work very hard to find the best in tooling and wheels for our customers, and this means that we look for options that provide value in terms of both price and performance. The wheels we introduced this year, the XL Series, are the perfect addition to our line-up. Not only do they last longer and provide a high-quality polish, they are able to easily handle faster speeds than the average polish wheel.
10. Visits to Italy – IMMMES and Neptun – Every year we make at least one trip to visit our suppliers and partners, aside from tradeshows. This year we enjoyed some time in Italy with Neptun and IMMMES. We spent this time learning about innovative products and providing feedback on what we can do to better serve our customers.