Bending and Tempering Oven One Way
Keraglass KBFO Bending and Tempering Oven ONE WAY has a superior distinction in the glass shaping system, based on a press-molding group. This allows processing cylindrical bending as well as spherical bending, with absolute precision and repeatability. Thanks to these features KBFO is able to satisfy the requirements for production of glass for several sectors including:
- Architectural use
- Household appliances
Bending and tempering furnace unidirectional “KBFO ONE WAY” is able to process bent-tempered glass of a range of thickness from 2.8 mm through 12 mm, and tempered flat glass in a range of thickness from 5 mm through 20 mm.
Keraglass tempering furnaces have gained prominence over other furnace manufacturers world-wide, thanks to a number of technical features resulting in remarkable advantages for the end-users: Robust structure, making the furnace a stable machine throughout its life.
- High grade insulation with eco-fibers panels rated for 1200°C.
- High efficiency radiant panels with long lasting heating elements, covered with an 8-year guarantee.
- Bottom heating elements protected by high temperature stainless steel plates, ensuring elements protection and easy cleaning, providing a clean environment in the furnace interior and uniform heating.
- Internal walls lining with Cordierite refractory plates, preventing any dispersion of fiber particles inside the furnace (very important when convection is in place).
- Upper and lower quench boxes positioned independently from each other, with automatic setting which is a parameter of the production recipe.
- Roller movement by precision timing belts, ensuring no backlash between the rollers and best optical quality for the glass.
- Using standard control systems to certify and improve the quality of the final product, such as the Vision System (IRScanner) and twice with computer control of production.
- Use Standard emergency system: UPS control energy